Specialized Torch 2.0 Road Shoes - Black
The Specialized Torch 2.0 Road shoes offer comfort and performance at a mid-tier price point. Their stiff constuction transfers every watt to the pedals however they still feel comfortable thanks to a 100% mesh and TPU construction that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel.
The upper is then paired with a medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure, a single lightweight Boa® IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa® IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)