Specialized Women's Power Comp Road Saddle With Mimic, 143mm Width
For as long as there have been saddles, women have been having issues with them. Specialized have spent countless hours performing research and prototyping in order to give you the comfort that you've been rightfully longing for. With the patented design, Mimic technology helps create a saddle that perfectly adapts to your body to give you the support you need.
And when you combine this technology into the Power Comp saddle, with its hollow Cr-Mo rails and level II padding for extra comfort, you get a high-performance saddle that's designed to help you perform at your best. It still features all of the Body Geometry design characteristics you know and love, so you can be assured of superior, all-day comfort in any ride position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimize swelling in soft tissue.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Weight: 220g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width