Specialized Phenom Expert MTB Saddle
The Specialized Phenom Expert is a mountain bike saddle that's designed for comfort and strength and is totally at home on higher-end MTB's and features a carbon-reinforced construction at the shell with outer-edges that conform to your body for a near-custom fit. This version has rugged titanium rails for lightweight durability, and like the Pro, it has medium density, Level Two Padding for ample support and comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Lightweight and tough, hollow titanium rails.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 248g
- Size 155mm / Weight 254g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width