Specialized Mens Romin Evo Expert Gel Road Bike Saddle
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The titanium-railed, lightweight Romin EVO Expert Gel is road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximise blood flow while riding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 269g
- Size 155mm / Weight 277g
- Size 168mm / Weight 281g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width