Rapha Mens Pro Team Powerweave Bib Shorts, Black
Chosen by grand tour teams like EF Pro Cycling, the Rapha Mens Pro Team Powerweave Bib Shorts offer maximum movement and comfort during hard efforts.
The Powerweave Bib Short is made with a highly breathable and compressive woven fabric that is 20% lighter than the weave previously used in their Pro Team bibs. The new fabric draws sweat away from the skin two times faster, transmitting it to the outer to evaporate and minimise water weight.
An engineered fit with just seven panels – over 50% fewer than before – reduces seams and bulk, while the compression of the weave optimises muscle support, rapid recovery and reduces material fatigue.
The newly designed race-ready chamois pad is made with a new, higher-density, quicker-drying foam which is held comfortably in place for unparalleled stability. New integrated leg grippers keep the rest of the short stable, incorporating elasticated yarns into the woven fabric meaning there’s no need for a traditional gripper is eliminated and compression around the thigh is optimised. Laser-cut, ergonomic bib straps are made with a bonded double layer of fabric for long-lasting, pressure-dispersed support over the shoulder. Between the straps, the central panel features a fine woven fabric with an open structure to further aid temperature regulation.
- Laser-cut bib straps with an integrated radio pocket contour the shoulders for a frictionless race fit.
- Powerweave fabric improves moisture-management and reduces weight by 20% compared with the Pro Team Bib Shorts.
- 5mm High-density chamois of quick-drying, high-density foam, slimmed down to save weight and bonded for stability
- Seven panel construction saves weight and minimises bulk
- Highly breathable, compressive and ultralight
- Open structured central back panel for temperature control
- Rapha logos integrated into material