Rapha Mens Core Rain Jacket, Black
Made of a waterproof yet lightweight fabric, the Core Rain Jacket II is the ideal outer layer for rides with a chance of rain and wind. It folds down small to comfortably fit in your back pocket, ready to be whipped out when it starts to rain or the winds gets up. The styling of the jacket has been refreshed to include contrast white logos on the rear and the chest as well as a signature armband to help you stand out in the gloom.
To keep the jacket in place no matter how wild the weather becomes, it features a redesigned elasticated cord around the hem for a more secure fit. The cord now sits lower, hidden between two layers of fabric to keep it out of the way. The jacket has fully taped seams and an AquaGuard® zip for waterproofing. Six ventilation holes under the armpits allow heat to escape when you’re riding hard while the raised collar and elasticated inner cuffs lock it in when the cold bites. Reflective elements have also been applied to the sleeves and rear for improved visibility in low light conditions.
- Waterproof fabric
- Extremely lightweight (124g – small)
- Packable – easily fits in a rear jersey pocket
- On-bike fit: longer arms, dropped tail and short front for on-bike fit
- Inner cuffs with lightweight stretch elastane fabric
- Off-centre zip to prevent draughts penetrating layers
- YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zip with zip guard and garage for comfort
- Four reflective stripes – two on sleeves, two on sides
- Six laser-cut underarm holes to allow heat to escape
- Shaped rear hem provides further water protection from tyre spray
- Main Body: Nylon 2.5 Layer fabric
- Nylon 3 Layer fabric