Shimano PD-M540 SPD MTB Pedals - Black
Shimano PD-M540 SPD MTB Pedals feature a lightweight compact, double-sided design plus easy step-in and step-out, and a low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
The PD-M540 is a high performance and extremely lightweight SPD race pedal that won’t let you down. Cleat retention adjustment is apparent on both sides of the pedal and a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats are included.
- Come complete with a set of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats
- Mud Shedding Compact Open Design
- Easy Step-in and Step-out
- Lightweight Compact Design
- High performance racing pedal as PD-M959 in affordable price.
- The open binding mechanism is designed to better shed mud.
- Strong and durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm Allen key.
- Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle.
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
- Spindle Material: chrome-moly
- Average Weight: 350 grams (pair)