Specialized S-Works Romin EVO Carbon Road Saddle 155mm Width
The Specialized S-Works Romin Evo Carbon Road Saddle provides an aero advantage without sacrificing comfort. Carbon-railed and ultra lightweight, this high-performance road saddle is contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort. The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow, while the saddle allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position.
- Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- Size 155mm / Weight 137g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width