Specialized S-Works Phenom Carbon Mens Saddle 155mm Width
The S-Works Phenom is a top-of-the-line, lightweight mountain bike saddle that features a FACT carbon fiber shell that's specifically tuned for the stiffness required of racing. And with a rounded, anti-snag tail and the perfect amount of padding, you'll find it be more than ready for all-day rides.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Super-light, EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- Size 143mm / Weight 153g
- Size 155mm / Weight 165g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width