Specialized Bridge Sport Unisex Road/MTB Saddle
The Bridge Sport is the perfect saddle choice for both on- and off-road expeditions. The broad, flat profile allows for added control, while the patented Body Geometry channel is optimized to assure proper blood flow to sensitive arteries. This Sport version is equipped durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails, as well as an even softer density, Level III padding for extra comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Lightweight and super-durable steel rails.
- Level 3 padding: Extra padding for increased vibration dampening. SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width