Specialized Women's Power Expert With Mimic Bicycle Saddle
MIMIC reduces pressure and provides both structural and anatomical support for soft tissue. At the nose, soft foam eliminates pressure. At the rear, firmer foam provides sit bone support. And in the cutout, soft memory foam delivers anatomical support to prevent soft tissue swelling. MIMIC technology helps create a saddle that perfectly adapts to your body to give you the support you need. Combine this technology with the Power Expert saddle, with its hollow titanium rails and Level 2 padding for extra comfort, you get a high-performance saddle that's designed to help you perform at your best. It still features all of the Body Geometry design characteristics you know and love, so you can be assured of superior, all-day comfort in any ride position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimize swelling in soft tissue.
- Lightweight and durable hollow titanium rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- Size 143mm / Weight 213g
- Size 155mm / Weight 214g
- Size 168mm / Weight 216g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width
Note: Scientists have measured sit bone spacing for large populations. On average, men’s sit bone width ranges between 100mm – 140mm (give or take a few mm to round), and women’s range between 110mm – 150mm.