Specialized Mens/Womens Power Arc Expert Road Bike Saddle, Black
The new Specialized Power Arc Expert road saddle is suitable for both men and women and features a stiff composite shell and supple, Level 2 PU padding. The shape of the saddle is also designed to provide ample sit bone support, and this has been coupled with a shorter-than-usual nose section to keep pressure off of soft tissue while riding in aggressive positions. An extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel has been proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping to reduce numbness and pressure on unwanted areas so you'll feel as if you're “in the saddle," not on it. And ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or woman.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 243g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 256g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width