Camelbak Skyline LR10 Backpack, Black
Newly redesigned, the Camelbak Skyline low rider pack is the ultimate choice for downhill riders. By shifting even more weight and support to the lumbar region, maximum stability is achieved. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower center of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails and lets your upper body move more freely.
Thoughtful design for gear organization means you can carry your armor, full-face helmet, included tool organizer roll, and plenty more within reach. And the 3-liter Crux reservoir and ventilated back panel ensure you'll stay cool and hydrated. For instant access to your reservoir, a zippered trapdoor makes it easy to refill on the fly, while a magnetic tube trap stows your drinking tube in one click. All of this adds up to more time on the trail and less time fumbling with your pack.
- 3L Crux™ LR Reservoir with Quick Link: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Stabilizing Shoulder Yoke: Keeps the pack centered on your back for additional stability and range of movement
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Ventilated Back Panel: Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night rides to and from the trailhead