Rapha Unisex Pro Team Gloves, Black
The Rapha Unisex Pro Team Gloves in Black are elite performance cycling gloves, with a more weatherproof fabric and newly engineered fit for comfort when riding and racing in the cold.
Using an improved Polartec fabric these gloves are windproof, water-resistant (the fabric is waterproof, but the seams are too close together to be fully taped), and yet breathable enough to stop you overheating during hard efforts. Another newly re-engineered improvement is the fit: a mesh panel inserted on the underside of the seams creates shape when your hands grip the bars but which doesn’t restrict motion the rest of the time. The seams have also been repositioned to avoid any pressure points, easing the strain on your hands. Microsuede fabrics have been inserted into the first two fingers of each hand for grip when shifting and braking. The tips have also been treated with a conductive solution to allow use of your phone or GPS computer without taking your gloves off.
- Updated palm layout delivers improved grip comfort
- Same Polartec fabric as Pro Team Race Cape for improved weather proofing and breathability
- Quick-drying and doesn’t hold water
- Microsuede inserts on gear shifting fingertips for grip
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips
- Minimal seams,
- High-dexterity fit