Rapha Mens Brevet Lightweight Jersey, Dark Navy/Hi-Viz Pink/White
Rapha's new summer weight version of the Brevet Jersey shaves considerable weight for performance in the heat, but retains all the hard wearing capabilities of the original. It’s cooler and more breathable, and wicks moisture away from the skin faster on your longest, hottest adventures. Designed for riding day after day, the jersey can be washed and dried quickly, ready for the next ride.
Updated for this season, this latest iteration incorporates improved fabrics and a reworked pocket layout to help you venture further and faster in the heat. Pairing an exceptionally breathable, 100gsm fabric on the front and back with lightweight mesh side panels, the jersey regulates body temperature effectively even on rides under the midday sun.
Two signature Brevet stripes, one reflective, one hi-vis, adorn the chest while the jersey’s armband is also reflective to help keep you seen. A hidden chest pocket is integrated into the top chest stripe and provides the first of three new storage options on this updated jersey. Another hidden pocket is positioned on the front of the jersey while a larger, stitched pocket extends across the back section to carry a spare gilet or even a jacket. Each of these pockets is lined with the same mesh as the side panels for optimised ventilation. Three traditional cargo pockets keep another other ride essentials within easy reach. A lightweight, elasticated hem keeps the jersey in place even with stuffed pockets.
- Lightweight construction built to withstand the heat
- Reflective armband
- Six pockets for maximum storage
- Can be washed and dried overnight
- High-visibility stripes
- Contrast hanger loop
- Lightweight gripper at the hem
- Raised collar for sun protection
- Reflective tab for visibility in low light
- Antibacterial treatment for freshness day after day
- 100% polyester
- Classic Fit - A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.