Specialized Mens/Womens Power Comp Road Bike Saddle, Black
Like its Pro brethren, the Specialized Power Comp bicycle saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell and a Body Geometry design that caters to both men and women. Where it differs, however, is a matter of rails—Cr-Mo rails to be exact. This means that sacrifice roughly 17 grams at the altar of durability, but otherwise, you receive the same superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level II PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 247g
- Size 155mm / Weight 253g
- Size 168mm / Weight 256g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width