Specialized Bridge Comp Mens Road/MTB Saddle
The Bridge Comp is the perfect saddle choice for both on- and off-road expeditions. The broad, flat profile allows for added control, while the patented Body Geometry channel is optimized to assure proper blood flow to sensitive arteries. This Comp version is equipped with light, durable Cr-Mo rails, as well as a medium-density, Level II padding for ample support and comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell.
- Light and super-durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam provides the perfect blend of bike feel cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width