Specialized S-Works Power Saddle With Mimic, 155mm Width
The Specialized S-Works Power Saddle with Mimic in 155mm width features technology that allows the saddle to adapt to your body to give you the support you need.
The extremely lightweight design is right at home on any high-end machine with its stiff, FACT carbon shell and rails ensuring a high-performance saddle that's designed to help you perform at your best with superior, all-day comfort in any ride position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimize swelling in soft tissue.
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width