Specialized Toupe Pro Road Saddle
The Specialized Toupé Pro's features a carbon-reinforced shell that allows the saddle's outer-edge to conform to your body. The scientifically proven Body Geometry design ensures comfort, while two available widths guarantee a perfect fit.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Super-light padding for comfort and performance on longer rides.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology.
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT carbon rails are smoothly integrated into the base.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- Size 143mm / Weight 159g
- Size 155mm / Weight 165g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width