Specialized Toupe Comp Gel Road Saddle
The Specialized Toupe Comp Gel has been tuned for an outstanding fit, with a flat profile and Level Two gel padding that's perfect for both explosive efforts and all-day comfort. The saddle's edges also conform to your body for added comfort. A choice of two sizes provides a dialed fit, and the Body Geometry design maximizes blood flow. (SSH) Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible edges adapt to your body for a near-custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning.
- Size 143mm / Weight 262g
- Size 155mm / Weight 267g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width