2020 Specialized Mens S-Works Stumpjumper 29, Gloss Carbon
It’s earned glowing reviews the world over… The light-yet-strong carbon frame delivers bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Equipped with the best suspension, drivetrain and wheels available, the S-Works edition dishes out peerless performance.
The innovative sidearm design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, it offers increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
A carbon chassis melds 140mm of smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and painless cable routing. No proprietary bullshit and a threaded bottom bracket also mean that this frame is 100% hassle free.
- One of the lightest—and most capable—trailbikes on the market.
- S-Works delivers 140mm of smooth suspension and unrivaled handling.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory shock features Kashima-coated stanchion for a lifetime of buttery-smooth performance. Three-position compression dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy.
- FOX FLOAT Factory 36 fork delivers peerless performance on the toughest trails. Tuning your ride made simple by a full range of compression and rebound adjustments within easy reach.
- Shimano XTR M9100 combines stellar shifting precision and the widest gear range possible in an ultralight and simple single-ring drivetrain.
- Famed for its reliability and ease of operation, FOX’s Factory Transfer dropper post gets the nod here when it comes to getting your seat low on hectic descents.
Small: Suit 158-165cm rider height
Medium: Suit 165-178cm rider height
Large: Suit 178-185cm rider height
X-Large: Suit 185-193cm rider height
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPX2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode adjustment, 210x50mm
Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, Shimano Micro Spline driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Competition Race
Roval Traverse SL Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm
Threaded, 30mm spindle
Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t
Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Deity Copperhead, 31.8mm
Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails
FOX Factory Transfer, Kashima, 30.9, Shimano Ispec-EV lever (S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:175mm)
Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm