Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoes White
Is the Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoe in Hyper/Acid Lava the perfect road shoe? We'd like to think so thanks to its exceptional power transfer, superior comfort and undeniable style.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Specialized's stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema®mesh is trapped between layers of 4-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)