Specialized Henge Expert MTB Saddle
The Specialized Henge Expert is the perfect saddle choice for trail and all mountain riding. The broad, flat shape allows for added rider control, while low-friction material on the nose and tail makes moving on and off the saddle stress-free.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Super-light, EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 236g
- Size 155mm / Weight 247g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width