SIS Go Energy Bake Bars - Banana 50G
Get on-the-go energy with carbohydrate in a soft filled bake and a delicious fruity centre that provides 10g fructose that's baked for taste and baked for performance.
Why Choose SCience In Sport Go Energy Bake Bars?
- 2 to 1 carbohydrate ratio in a soft filled bake
- 190 calories per serving
- Unique texture provides a great carbohydrate alternative to consume during exercise
- Suitable For: Vegetarians
GO Energy Bake adopts a scientific approach to energy bars, delivering 30 grams of carbohydrate in a soft filled bake. Each bake has a fruit centre providing 10g fructose.
To support performance and meet the demands of exercise, fuelling requirements for long endurance events would be advised as 60-90g of carbohydrate per hour. The Science in Sport GO Energy Bake can be used to meet these demands, alongside other products in the Science in Sport GO Range. The unique, soft baked texture provides an easy to eat option, with all the performance benefits of carbohydrate fuelling.
Directions For Use
- Consume 1-2 bars per hour during prolonged exercise
- Take with other SiS products to meet hourly carbohydrate requirements during exercise (60 - 90g)
- Designed to fit easily in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs, simply tear open the packaging and consume