Specialized Roval SLX 24 700C Wheelset, Clincher
The Specialized Roval SLX 24 700C Wheelset is a lightweight, durable wheelset that’s ready for whatever you throw at it. The wide profile of the SLX 24 allows for lower rolling resistance due to the ability to run lower pressures and wider tyres that can greatly improve ride quality and performance.
The use of quality alloy offers both low weight and great durability which are hand-laced to the same aero (AF) hubs that you find on top-end carbon models via 20/24 DT Swiss Competition spokes—resulting in a respectable 1495-gram wheelset.
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense wheelset that you can race and train on with equal aplomb, without worrying about reliability, look no further than our SLX 24 wheelset.
- Rim Type: Alloy clincher, 2Bliss-Ready
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Braking Surface: CNC Alloy
- Rim Depth: 24mm
- Rim Width: 20mm internal, 24mm external
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear Hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval steel quick-releases, Roval tubeless plugs and valves
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,515g