Specialized Roval CLX 32 Rear Wheel, 700C, Carbon Clincher
The Specialized Roval CLX 32 Rear Wheel is one of the lightest out there with the aerodynamic attributes of something twice its depth. One wheel that'll get you to the base of a climb quickly and up it as efficiently as possible, yet still be strong enough for day-to-day abuse.
It's mated the rim to an Aero Flange (AF) series hub with DT Swiss Aero spokes to create the best overall system. This results in a 730-gram, 21mm-wide (internal width) rear wheel with an extremely low inertia value that creates a lively wheel that allows you to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction with less effort.
The additional width does three primary things for a rim—it provides additional structural strength, it allows for a clean rim and tyre interface when using wide tyres (resulting in enhanced aerodynamics and faster rolling properties), and it better supports the tyre in hard cornering. This boosts both predictable grip and confidence when things get twisty on the descents.
Each CLX 32 clincher rear wheel also employs the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings and comes with our padded wheelbag, quick-release, tubeless plugs, tubeless valve, and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss-Ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Carbon fiber
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal
- Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear Hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel quick-release, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Weight: 730g