Specialized Mens Romin Evo Pro Road Bike Saddle, Black
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort. The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Romin EVO Pro is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximise blood flow, while the shape allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Super-light, PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 205g
- Size 155mm / Weight 208g
- Size 168mm / Weight 217g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width