Specialized Womens RBX Comp Bib Shorts, Black
The Specialized Women's RBX Comp Bib Shorts are built to deliver comfort over the long haul, making them perfect for anyone who doesn't shy away from gravel at the end of the road.
They're made from a knit version of VaporRize™ fabrics, which adds to the durability of the bib shorts without sacrificing any breathability or moisture wicking capabilities. The materials are also extremely soft against the skin, which is a sensation that's furthered by the fold-over leg cuff. Along these lines, this cuff at the leg opening features an ever so slight silicone print that prevents the shorts from shifting throughout your pedal stroke. And to aid you in getting in and out of the shorts for nature breaks, they include a proprietary piece of tech, the HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back.
The chamois features a higher volume, women's-specific insert to promote the bib shorts' intended purpose: long rides in total comfort. This means that you'll receive a fair amount of extra support and bump absorbency over rough roads, which will help to alleviate pressure on the soft tissue and nerves over the course of the day.
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are lightweight and breathable, and place an emphasis on moisture wicking and evaporation for increased comfort.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Fold-over leg cuff w/ silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg.
- HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks.
- Body Geometry RBX Comp Women's Chamois features ample volume and support to keep you comfortable on long rides over rough roads.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 8.5" inseam (size Medium)