Rapha Mens Pro Team Bib Short II Regular, Purple/Black
Worn by the riders of EF Education First Pro Cycling, the Pro Team Bib Shorts in Purple/Black are the ultimate in comfort and performance. Comfortable enough to be worn every day for training and racing, these shorts are also durable enough to withstand the chaos of the pro peloton, from the punishing cobbled roads of the Classics to the high summit finishes of the great Grand Tours.
The Rapha dual density Pro Team chamois pad provides comfort and support with minimal bulk. The pad is size specific for a perfectly tailored fit – no one-size-fits-all here. The main fabric is lightweight, fast-wicking with excellent compression and support. Extra wide, direct-applied silicone leg grippers keep the shorts in place comfortably with a sleek low-profile finish. Breathable uppers provide superb stretch and support, while low-profile bonded edges barely show beneath close-fitting race jerseys. Two radio pockets are positioned on the lower back, offset to avoid discomfort against the spine. Two leg lengths offer the perfect fit and look come race day.
- New dual-density chamois pad for supreme comfort and support
- Unique wide leg gripper with direct applied silicone for low profile finish
- Lightweight, high-wicking Lycra fabric
- Shoulder straps bonded for smooth, low profile
- Multiple colour options for bib section
- Rapha rubber logo print on legs
- Multiple panel construction for optimum fit
- Bonded seams for comfort
- Name label for team laundry use
- Race radio pockets either side of spine
- 78% Nylon
- 22% Elastane