Specialized Womens Oura Expert Gel Road Bike Saddle, Black
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but the titanium-railed, Specialized Oura Expert Womens Road saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle that's curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you crank-out the watts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence.
- Women's Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency.
- Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 263g
- Size 155mm / Weight 265g
- Size 168mm / Weight 276g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width