Specialized Womens Oura Comp Gel Road Bike Saddle, Black
The Specialized Womens Oura Comp Gel Road Bike Saddle blends performance and comfort. It’s a race-ready saddle, curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you’re putting in efforts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence.
- Women's Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency.
- Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 261g
- Size 155mm / Weight 269g
- Size 168mm / Weight 278g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width