Specialized Womens Myth Comp Mountain Bike Saddle, Black
The Specialized Women's Myth Comp bicycle saddle takes the cherished design of the Myth and adds more comfort and strength. The broad, flat shape allows for added control, while low-friction material on the nose and tail makes moving on and off the saddle stress free. It also features durable Cr-Mo rails, and Body Geometry features, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for added comfort.
- Women's Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed.
- Lightweight PU foam, tuned specifically for women, is supportive and plush.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Light and super-durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Level 3 padding: Extra padding for increased vibration dampening.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 285g
- Size 155mm / Weight 289g
- Size 168mm / Weight 295g
To determine your correct sit bone width at home follow these steps:
- Items required: Corrugated cardboard, pen, ruler
- Find a hard, flat seat surface of normal chair height, place corrugated cardboard on it and sit on it firmly with your back upright
- Stand up and measure the distance between the two sit bone depressions left behind in the cardboard.
- Add 20mm to find your correct saddle width