Kalkhoff Pro Connect B9 Black/Medium
The Kalkhoff Connect B9 is a fully equipped and proven design, Bosch-powered, German-engineered urban/trekking/hybrid electric bike.
Kalkhoff are respected as the number one manufacturer of electric trekking/hybrid bikes in their native Germany. That's a significant accolade when you consider that Germany is Europe's biggest and most discerning eBike market.
- 63Nm/250 watt Bosch Performance Cruise Motor to cruise up steep inclines
- Bar mounted Bosch Purion LCD display/control panel makes it easy to select the level of power assist required
- Choose from four levels of power assist: Eco 50%, Tour 120%, Sport 190% and Turbo 275%
- Computer readout for battery charge status and expected range based on the mode you're currently riding in
- 'Range assist' estimate gives you early warning when to switch down to Tour or Eco mode to help ensure you enjoy power assistance all the way to the finish of the ride
- The Bosch Purion also displays regular cycle computer data - speed, trip distance and overall distance
- 150km battery range in eco mode in perfect conditions (flat roads, hardly any wind)
- Smooth, welded, e-bike optimised aluminium alloy frame
- SunTour suspension fork absorbs shock when you ride urban cobbles or countryside trails
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Durable, extra puncture resistant Schwalbe 700x38 tyres
- Full mudguards, pannier rack, kickstand and lights - high-quality LED are powered by the bike's Bosch battery so you won't have to think about changing or charging the batteries as you do with most bike lights
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed Rapidfire gear shifter and rear mech are as smooth-working and reliable as we have come to expect from mid-range Shimano gears