Specialized Grail Glove Short Finger Womens Black/Pink
The Specialized short finger Grail Gloves for women feature a proprietary pad system ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Plus, they include a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, and acclaimed Equalizer™ gel padding at the palm.
- Internal Body Geometry Equalizer™ padding was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted bloodflow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort.
- Bonded palm pad; taped cuff opening edges.
- Synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable.
- High stretch mesh is placed at the top of hand for its soft, breathable qualities.
- Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat.
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement.