2021 Giant Liv Tempt E+ 2, Womens Electric MTB, Gunmetal Black
The Giant Liv Tempt E+ 2 Womens Electric MTB comes equipped with 100mm front suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, and plenty of power assist to get you up those hills with a smile on your face. Designed to match you with just the right wheel size for balance and manoeuvrability, XS and S frames come with 27.5-inch wheels, while M and L frames come with 29-inch wheels.
The handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level and support level. Tempt E+ gives you the power to choose from five levels of assistance, so you can control your speed, how hard you want to pedal, and extend the battery life. Built specifically for women in both frame geometry and contact points, along with an integrated battery and motor design, Tempt E+ provides a speedy power-assisted ride.
- An attractive price point gives you access to new trails.
- The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy.
- SyncDrive Core motor with 50Nm torque creates a natural yet powerful riding feel.
- Powerful Tektro disc brakes
- 5 levels of support: Eco, Normal, Sport, Sport+ and Auto assist mode.
- Distance: 20-100 km depending on your mode and terrain.
- Full charge time: 4.5 hours
- Maximum assisted speed: 25kmph.
- Compared to Giant Liv Tempt E+ 1: Slightly shorter maximum range and no lockout on front suspension fork but slightly cheaper price point.
X-Small: 145cm - 163cm rider height
Small: 155cm - 172cm rider height
Medium: 162cm - 177cm rider height
Large: 168cm - 185cm rider height
ALUXX grade aluminium
SR Suntour XCM (no lockout), OverDrive steerer, 100mm travel
Giant alloy disc, 28 hole
Giant alloy disc, 32 hole
Giant Alloy, disc
Maxxis Rekon, 2.4"
Maxxis Rekon, 2.4"
Forged Alloy, 36T
Alloy 36 tooth
Shimano Altus, 9 speed
Shimano Alivio Shadow
Shimano HG200, 11-36T, 9 speed
KMC e9 Sport
Tektro HDM285 hydraulic disc, 180mm
Tektro HDM285 hydraulic disc, 160mm
Giant Connect alloy trail rise, 31.8mm
Giant Contact alloy, 8 degree
Giant Alloy, 30.9mm
Giant SyncDrive Core, powered by YAMAHA
Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
Giant RideControl One
Giant EnergyPak 4A charger