Garmin Edge 20 GPS Head Unit
One of the world's smallest and lightest GPS cycling computers, the Edge 20 weighs just 25g and packs a lot into a tiny and excellent value package. Keep track of all your ride data, upload to Strava and more.
- GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computers track how far, how fast and where you ride, more accurately than ever before
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- IPX7 Water rated
- Extremely durable and small in size, its perfect for travel and ideal for training and everyday riding
- Garmin Connect allows you to see your ride on a map, analyze it and share it
- The courses feature lets you follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Connect users for a virtual competition
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer
Go the extra mile. Edge 20 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. Perfect for tracking progress or mapping out your daily commute on Garmin Connect.
- Tracks time, distance and speed
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
- Water-resistant, durable device
Simple to Use
Edge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it’s easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary — just power on, press start and go.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, a free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to the free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you travelled on a map, analyse it, share it and view more detail.
Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leader board. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 1.6” x 1.6” x 0.7” (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 0.9” x 0.9” (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight: 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 8 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- GLONASS”: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
- History: up to 10 rides
Running & Cycling Features
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities): Yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
- Customizable screen(s): Yes
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Bluetooth®: no
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: no (however, ephemeris data is supported from a computer and Garmin Connect™)
- Elevation: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
In the box – Garmin Edge 20
- Edge 20
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
Please note the Garmin Edge 20 is not compatible with Garmin Heart Rate Monitors.