Focus Crater Lake Evo Step-Thru Womens, Small, White - ON SALE!
The Focus Crater Lake is at home wherever you choose to take it. Versatile, comfortable, resistant. Everything you want from a speedy city bike is delivered in style. And when you leave the tarmac behind, you'll be equally impressed.
Effortless on the road, a pleasure on forest tracks – our multi-terrain machine has it all. So you're free to decide where you go. With the Crater Lake, you can choose between two different frame designs – a low-step-through or a diamond frame.
With the suspension fork and lugged tyres on the Crater Lake, you’re perfectly prepared for rides on gravel tracks. Three chainrings translate into an outstanding gear ratio range, so no mountain is too steep.
- Size: Small - Suit riders 152-160cm height
- Intended use: Flexible bike for riding in city and forest areas, great on both tarmac roads and gravel tracks
- 63mm front suspension travel
- Comfortable and upright geometry
- Frame: 6061 aluminium, international disc brake standard
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315 mechanical disc
- Rear derailleur: Shimano M360, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF505
- Crank set: Shimano FC-TY301, SQ, 48/38/28T
- Handlebar: Aluminium, riserbar, 680mm
- Stem: Aluminium, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Sport Saddle
- Seat post: fixed, aluminium
- Tyres: 28" Schwalbe Smart Sam, 622-44
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY710
- Wheelset: Rodi Viper 21, 29" 622-21 with Shimano TX-505 CL, alloy quick release hubs