Favero Assioma DUO Double Side Power Meter Spindles for Shimano - ANT+ Power Cadence Torque
Favero's Assioma DUO Shimano Power meter sensors are right and left pedal compatible with Shimano pedal bodies. The Assioma DUO-Shimano spindles have been designed for Shimano’s road users, as it offers the opportunity to keep on riding with your current Shimano pedal bodies without giving up on the trust and precision of Assioma.
Compatible Shimano Pedal Bodies
- PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550 and PD-R540.
Easy To Install
Install and move your Assioma from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a mechanic.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma provides advanced metrics called IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data permit you to analyze in detail your pedalling technique and how your position on the bike influences performance.
IAV Power And Gyroscope
Unlike others, the measurement of Assioma is not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg. uphill sprints) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma can detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during the whole pedal stroke, thus providing ±1% accuracy in any conditions. Not only in the lab.
Bluetooth and ANT+
Assioma communicates with bike computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS) via Bluetooth and ANT+.
Real Dual-Sided Power Data
Assioma DUO-Shi measures power individually on both legs; this makes possible to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also L/R Balance, Torque Effectiveness (TE), Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
Accuracy & Consistency
Assioma guarantees accurate and consistent data in all conditions on the road, and at any temperature ranging from -10°C and 60°C, thanks also to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof & Resistant
The power sensors are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable & Green-Friendly
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter for road with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures at least 50 hours of use.
Tested And Guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces every power meter in-house and tests each of them thoroughly to fully satisfy the standard required by current regulations.
- Power sensors for the right and left pedal
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence Sensor: inbuilt
- Gyroscope: inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics
- Oval-chainring compatible
- Weight without pedal bodies: 99g each (battery included)
- Weight with PD-R8000 pedal body: 157g per side (battery included)
- Adapter’s material: aerospace aluminium alloy
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Q-factor with PD-R7000/R550/R540: +64 mm
- Q-factor with PD-R8000/6800: +65 mm
- Bike type: Road
- Made in Italy
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years