Specialized Enduro Pro Shorts Mens Black
The Specialized Mens Enduro Pro Shorts are ready to take a beating if required, but also offer unbeatable comfort throughout your entire ride, whilst housing all of your essentials. Made them from a woven version of lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics, these shorts feature a SWAT™ bib liner for stealth on-body cargo, with five SWAT™ pockets to house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it. And to complement the pockets, it also features a light and breathable Body Geometry Mountain Chamois.
In terms of fit, they are baggy but not over-the-top loose. The fall is just around the bottom of the knee with plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want when the pockets are loaded. And for all-year riding, the Enduro Pro shorts have the added benefit of being treated to be water-repellant.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for peace of mind on the mountain.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT™ access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT™ bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 13.5" inseam (size 34" waist) fall low around the knee for a roomy fit that leaves plenty of room for pads.
- Removable liner with SWAT™ and Body Geometry Mountain chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.