Specialized Camber Expert 29 Mens
The Specialized Camber Expert 29 Mens offers the advantages of 29" wheels with plush, big travel trail oriented suspension that's efficient on the climbs so you are left with enough energy to shred the descent.
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with Trail 29 Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections. You'll also find internal cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT™ Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- FOX 34 Performance Elite 29 fork features 34mm aluminium stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customise the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
- SRAM GX Eagle shifting controls a wide range of gears with reliable precision.
- FOX 34 Factory 29 fork features 34mm aluminium stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 120mm of plush, trail taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customise the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
- The XX1 Eagle rear derailleur is the pinnacle of shifting performance, floating through the 12-speed cassette with crisp, precise shifts.
FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, Concentric Pivot link, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
FOX 34 Performance 29, air spring, 3-position lever adjust, tapered steerer, 15x100mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 120mm travel
FOX FLOAT Performance, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 205x53mm
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings,15x100mm thru-axle, 24h
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm thru-axle, 28h
DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
Standard, Presta valve
Purgatory, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
Ground Control, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
Truvativ Descendant, alloy, 175/170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®
SRAM Level TL disc lever/caliper, organic pads, 200/180mm rotors
SRAM Level TL disc lever/caliper, organic pads, 180/160mm rotors
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle