2021 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp, Redwood, Electric Mountain Bike
The new Specialized Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. Specialized have taken the advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar eMTBs to shame.
The Turbo Levo Comp is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. It features lengthened reach, short chainstays for nimble handling and a low center of gravity. The slackened head angle allows for more confident descents and the steepened seat angle to improve climbing efficiency.
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. The Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 160mm travel Fox Float 36 Rythm fork.
- FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment rear shock.
- Shimano SLX 12 speed groupset with 4 piston hydraulic brakes for awesome stopping power.
- Roval 29 tubeless ready rims.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with an optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Small: 158cm - 165cm rider height
Medium: 165cm - 178cm rider height
Large: 178cm - 185cm rider height
X-Large: 185cm - 193cm rider height
Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
DT Swiss Industry
Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Praxis forged M30, custom offset
32T, 104 BCD, steel
Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
Specialized Trail Grips
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Custom Specialized harness