Specialized S-Works 6 Womens Road Shoes, White - ON SALE!
HURRY! - Limited sizes available!
The next generation of Women's S-Works 6 shoes can be summed up in two simple phrases - explosive speed and superior comfort. The speed comes as a direct result of an incredible, next-to-custom level of fit and an improved connection to the pedals, delivering more efficiency and power. The new PadLock™ heel, combined with revolutionarily strong and lightweight materials in the uppers, creates a snug fit that's specifically contoured to women and incredibly secure. The result? You get the pinnacle of comfort of performance. And when you add to this the legendary performance and adjustability of the dual Boa® closure system, the S-Works 6 becomes more than just a shoe—it allows you and your bike to work seamlessly to get the most out of your rides.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all-day comfort.
- The stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent-pending) carbon plate maximises power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibers are thermobonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ moulded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 187g (1/2 pair, Size 39)