2020 Specialized Rockhopper Expert X1, Satin Navy
When you started planning weekends around rides, rearranged the garage to fit more gear, and have 'singletrack' mind itr's time to step up to the Rockhopper Expert 1X, capable and sensibly priced.
It features an A1 SL Aluminum frame with tube shapes that are optimized for the lowest weight while preserving its legendary comfort. With clean lines and internal cable routing, turns out it looks as sweet as it rides. Sport XC 29 Geometry on the Rockhopper Comp 1X offers nimble, responsive handling for tight trails and superior stability when going fast, plus a rider position that’s comfortable for long rides.
- Shimano’s reliable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes keep you under control with less effort at the lever.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain offers precise shifts and long-lasting quality.
- Wide 2.3-inch Ground Control Sport front and Fast Trak rear tires provide optimal traction and efficiency.
- The air-sprung SR SunTour XCR-Air 29 suspension fork features 80/90/100mm of size-specific travel to keep handling consistent no matter what size bike you ride. Adjustable rebound lets you tune ride quality to your preference, and the tapered steerer tube adds lateral stiffness for better handling.
- Shimano’s Deore single-chainring drivetrain offers simplicity, precision, and reliability, with a wide-ranging 10-speed cassette that can cover all kinds of terrain. The clutch rear derailleur that keeps the chain properly tensioned all the time for faster, quieter shifts. The Rapidfire Plus™ trigger shifters make for fast shifts with less effort so you’re always in the right gear.
X-Small: Suit 148-155cm rider height
Small: Suit 158-165cm rider height
Medium: Suit 165-178cm rider height
Large: Suit 178-185cm rider height
X-Large: Suit 185-193cm rider height
A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
SR Suntour XCR 29, rebound adjust, air spring, 46mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel (size-specific)
Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
Shimano FH-MT200, 9x141mm QR, Center Lock™ disc, 32h
Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
Presta, 40mm valve
Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.3"
Stout 1x, forged alloy
Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings
Shimano Deore, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
Shimano, 10-speed, 11-42t
KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Specialized Bridge, size specific, 143/155mm
Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Alloy, quick-release clamp, 34.9mm