2022 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 Unisex Mountain Bike - Satin Cast Battleship
The all-new Rockhopper Comp is a great way to get into fast-paced singletrack action, with it's premium A1 Aluminum frame and SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, SRAM Level hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT’s wide-range 1x9 drivetrain.
- Lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, Specialized paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite - and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
X-Small: Suit 148-155cm rider height
Small: Suit 158-165cm rider height
Medium: Suit 165-178cm rider height
Large: Suit 178-185cm rider height
X-Large: Suit 185-193cm rider height
XX-Large: Suit 191-200cm rider height
Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm
microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Stout 1x, forged alloy
SBC-54 Flat pedal
Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width
Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release
Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
Presta, 40mm valve
Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Alloy, quick release, 34.9