Garmin Edge 25 GPS Head Unit (ANT+)
Garmin Edge 25 - Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Heart rate compatibility also provides more accurate information on calories burned during your ride.
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer With Connected Features
- Tracks time, distance, speed and heart rate¹
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack
Small, But Powerful
Edge 25 offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it more interesting.
- Physical dimensions: 40.0 x 42.0 x 17.0 mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 23.0 x 23.0 mm
- Display resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
- Battery life: up to 8 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
- History: up to 10 rides
- Smart notifications
- Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customizable data pages
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- Virtual Partner within a course
- Auto scroll
- Foot pod capable
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Bluetooth®: yes (BLE)
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: yes
- Elevation: yes
- Beeper: yes
Ride Faster, Ride Farther
Edge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you’re riding. When paired with ANT+® sensors², you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance.
When paired with Bluetooth®, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 25 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Via Bluetooth to your smartphone or with a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.